- Half a chicken breast
- 1 clove garlic
- stuffed olives
- Soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1 onion
- Cinnamon stick
- Cut the onion and fry in the olive oil.
- Slice the garlic and put aside
- Dice the breast into small pieces, add the salt and pepper. Add the onion so it can cook together.
- When it starts to go golden add the garlic.
- Add the cut parsley
- Add some QuickLemon.
- Add a little ginger powder and honey.
- Lastly, slice the olives into small pieces, add them to the pan with a little water.
- In another pan, mix some QuickLemon, pepper, cinnamon and honey.
- Serve the chicken on a dish, season with the syrup.